- Hand wash using very hot water and ordinary dish washing.
- Heat the water, pour into a bucket with soap and immerse the face mask(s).
- Agitate, soak.
- Rinse very well in plenty of water. Squeeze well.
- Let air dry.
- Machine wash, hot water, using laundry soap that DOES NOT contain fabric softeners; a powdered detergent is preferred
- If in any doubt, choose a powder detergent.
- Add an extra rinse cycle as needed.
- Air dry or machine dry on a warm cycle.
- If machine drying, consider using a mesh bag to prevent damage to elastics or ties.
GUIDELINES FOR CLEANING & MAINTAINING:
- Safe to clean with 70% ethanol, 70% isopropyl alcohol, 6% bleach and 3% hydrogen peroxide.